- "We", "us", "our", and "ours" (capitalized or un-capitalized) refer to the companies of HelloLife, LLC and/or Ionx Holdings, Inc., and /or their owners, officers, directors, employees, and subsidiaries.
- "You", "your", and "yours" (capitalized or un-capitalized) refer to the user as formed by the acceptance of these Terms.
- "User" and "users" (capitalized or un-capitalized) refers to the party whose intention it is to utilize the Site and has accepted these Terms to do so.
- The "Site" (capitalized) refers to all pages, materials and content on www.hellolifepro.com (including, but not limited to, all single product or product combination websites owned and/or operated by the above mentioned companies).
- The "Content" (capitalized) refers to all text, graphics, images, pictures, video, and audio provided on, through, from, or because of the Site including, but not limited to, that which is viewable, downloadable, printable, interactive, or multimedia in any way.
- "Personal Data" (capitalized) refers to all information collected through the Site that is personally, professionally, and/or otherwise identifiable as belonging to the user.
Revisions and Updates
Collection of Personal Data
What We Do with Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data in order to display custom, personalized Content, and/or to send newsletters, emails, features, promotional material, surveys and other updates to users who opt in to receive information from us. A user may opt-out of receiving such information at any time.
We may occasionally generate reports for advertisers containing aggregate information about our users such as demographics and online usage trends. This allows us to provide Content and advertiser offers that are most relevant and beneficial to our users. Except as otherwise disclosed herein, we will not include any Personal Data in these reports. We allow users of our Site to send information by email to other parties who may be interested. We do not retain any email addresses (unless you are a member who already has voluntarily provided your email address) of either the sender or recipient of such articles after they are sent.
Sharing Your Personal Data
In addition to the disclosures of Personal Data described above, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements: We reserve the right to use or disclose, without notice or consent, your Personal Data, as needed to comply with federal and state law, conduct investigations of consumer complaints, protect the integrity of our site, protect the safety of our visitors and/or others, and cooperate in any legal investigation.
Controlling Your Personal Data
A user may change, correct, modify, or delete any Personal Data they may have provided by contacting us via the Site "Contact" page or access their online account on the Site to edit, update, and/or add some Personal Data. A user may also unsubscribe from any newsletters or opt out of various promotional emails by following the directions provided in each mailing.
Storage and Security of Your Personal Data
We implement a variety of reasonable security measures to protect the security of your Personal Data. Since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we do not promise that the Personal Data you provide to us will always be totally secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Internet.
Website Traffic Analysis
We may automatically gather general statistical information about our website and visitors, such as browsers, pages viewed, number of visitors, goods and services purchased, transactions completed, etc. To do this, we use action tags and cookies provided by our site analytics software and marketing partners. Although these partners log the information coming from our site on our behalf, we authorize how that data may and may not be used.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes, but is not limited to, date/time stamps, browser types, operating systems, internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, and to track user's movements around the site. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Some of our websites use ClickTale®, a web analytics service. ClickTale® may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, and scrolling activity on this website. ClickTale® does not collect personally identifiable information, nor is it used on pages where personally identifiable or financial information is entered. ClickTale® does not track your browsing habits across web sites which do not use ClickTale® services. We are using the information collected by ClickTale® to analyze trends and provide a better website experience for visitors. You can choose to disable the Service at http://www.clicktale.net/disable.html
Visitors Outside of the United States
This Site and the servers upon which it is hosted are located in the United States. All matters and material related to the Site is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan in the United States. Any information provided by users outside of the U.S. will be transferred to the United States, and by visiting this Site and submitting Personal Data and other information, you authorize this transfer.
Children and Privacy
Links to Third Party Web Sites
For further information, please contact us:
HelloLife, LLC - IONX HOLDINGS, Inc
4460 44th Street SE Suite C - 600
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Customer Service: if inside the U.S. 866-504-7557 if outside the U.S. 616-551-4246