- "We", "us", "our", and "ours" (capitalized or un-capitalized) refer to the companies of HelloLife, LLC and/or Ionx Holdings, Inc., and /or their owners, officers, directors, employees, and subsidiaries.
- "You", "your", and "yours" (capitalized or un-capitalized) refer to the user as formed by the acceptance of these Terms.
- "User" and "users" (capitalized or un-capitalized) refers to the party whose intention it is to utilize the Site and has accepted these Terms to do so.
- The "Site" (capitalized) refers to all pages, materials and content on www.hellolifepro.com (including, but not limited to, all single product or product combination websites owned and/or operated by the above mentioned companies).
- The "Content" (capitalized) refers to all text, graphics, images, pictures, video, and audio provided on, through, from, or because of the Site including, but not limited to, that which is viewable, downloadable, printable, interactive, or multimedia in any way.
- "Personal Data" (capitalized) refers to all information collected through the Site that is personally, professionally, and/or otherwise identifiable as belonging to the user.
Modifications to Terms
Due to changes in services, technology, industry, practices, the law, consumer demand, or for other reasons we deem necessary, we reserve the right to update and/or change these Terms at any time without notice to the users. The Terms becomes affective once they are posted on the Site; it is your responsibility to periodically check these Terms and be aware of their content and impact on you. Your continued use of the Site, after any Terms are posted to the site, means you have agreed to the amended Terms.
The Site is provided expressly for approved retail distributors of our products (and those seeking to be approved distributors of our products), in order to provide a simple, secure wholesale ordering and information platform. User requirements for access to the wholesale pricing and ordering system are as follows:
- Account shall be for a legally licensed business;
- Account user must be employed by, contracted by, or have ownership of said business;
- Account user must be authorized to order/buy/speak on behalf of said business and will be considered as such by us;
- Account user must provide the most accurate and up-to-date response for all information requests including, but not limited to, account and application forms;
- Product purchases must be for the expressed purpose of selling and/or distributing to and use by the customers or clients of said business, not those employed by, affiliated with, or having ownership of said business.
The Site allows users to record and store some of their information. You, as user, are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure no unauthorized person(s) shall obtain access to your password or account. It is your sole responsibility to:
- Control the distribution and use of activation codes and passwords;
- Authorize, monitor, and control access to your password or account;
- Promptly inform us if you believe a breach of your account has occurred.
You use the Site at your own risk.
When you use the Site, information is being transmitted over a medium which may have errors, delays, failures, interruptions, corruptions, viruses or other problems which are beyond our control. As such, we assume no liability for such problems or any subsequent issues including loss of data or computer viruses they may cause. Our Content is provided "as is". To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, both expressed and implied, statutory or otherwise including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
We make no representations of warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of our Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on the Site. If your use of our services results in the need to service or replace property, material, equipment or data, we are not responsible for the resulting costs or damages. Therefore, we urge all users to install anti-virus software and keep backup copies of their personal content.
Whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we, or our suppliers or any third parties affiliated with us are advised of the possibility of damages, in no event shall we or any third parties affiliated with us, be liable for damages resulting from the use - or inability to use - the Site or it's Content including, but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption.
Use of Site Content
Content of this Site - both visual and written - is available for noncommercial use only and then only with our prior written consent. Use of Content for commercial use is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. All Content, features, and services are subject to revisions or termination without notice by our own discretion.
Content from the Site shall not be copied, distributed and/or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent; with exception to Content specifically made available through us for downloading and/or printing by and for users, under the provision that the Content downloaded and/or printed is not to be altered, modified, nor further duplicated, distributed and/or transmitted in any way.
Any copy, of any portion, of our Content not used in accordance with these Terms must be immediately destroyed. Violations of the Terms may result in the termination of your account and your permission to use our Content and services. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
Content and Medical Advice
The Content and materials made available are for informational purposes only. This information is NOT intended to take the place of advice from your doctor, a formal diagnosis or medical treatment. If you have questions about a medical condition or are considering an addition to your health regimen, we recommend you always check with your health care professional first. Never disregard your health care professional's advice or delay in seeking it based on the information you have found here. We cannot and do not solely recommend or endorse any specific test, physicians, opinions or philosophies which may be mentioned in our Content. The choice to rely on the information provided is done solely at your own risk.
By completing the Account Setup process to login, you agree that you will continue to review, maintain and correct your information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness. You agree to protect your Email and password, and you authorize us to accept that any use of the Site through your account is from you or someone authorized to act on your behalf, per User Requirements in these Terms. You agree to be liable for any orders placed using your account and for any transaction associated with your account. You agree that we can rely on the contact and other information you supply to us for your account, as accurate and current. You agree that you will not transfer or reassign your account to another party. You agree you will not share your password with anyone who is not authorized to use your account.
Points you may have earned on our retail site; hellolife.net - The Smart Living Network; are not redeemable on hellolifepro.com or for any wholesale orders or transactions.
When you use the Site, You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law (note: Decisions regarding the appropriateness of conduct and how to handle it are made at our discretion and are final):
- Access or use the Site in any way that violates or is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
- Access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Alter information on or obtained from the Site;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters";
- Frame any part of or link to the Site, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your content for any purpose except as we expressly permit in writing;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, Content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
- Send to or otherwise impact the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient;
- Participate in or promote any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site's infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
Termination or Cancellation
We may, at any time and without notice to you, decide to terminate and/or block your access to the Site and your account if we believe you have violated these Terms, if it is requested by law enforcement or other government agencies, or your account has been inactive for twelve months or more.
If your account or access to the Site is terminated for any reason; including your choice to terminate your own account; the account will be deactivated and become inaccessible to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms.
Any claim or controversy arising out of or related to these Terms, the Site, or the services or products provided on or through the Site shall be settled by binding arbitration to be held in the USA, and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Michigan. This will include any connection with any such dispute including any claim involving us or our affiliates, contractors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
For further information, please contact us:
HelloLife, LLC - IONX HOLDINGS, Inc
4460 44th Street SE Suite C - 600
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Customer Service: if inside the U.S. 866-504-7557; if outside the U.S. 616-551-4246